1. “All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.”
Have ever felt that you’ve been in love with someone constantly over a long period of time?
Define “long period of time”
2. “I am an optimistic lady.”
How optimistic are you?
I’m here aren’t I?
3. “I don’t think today’s younger audience… would even know what 1920s musicals were like.”
Do you have any knowledge of 1920 films or musicals? If yes, any favorites?
Are you on crack? Did they have that stuff back then? Wasn’t that prohibition?
4. “I hate the word wholesome.”
Play word association. I say “wholesome” and you say:
5. “I have always wished I could learn to be a potter. I love collecting ceramics; it would be so fulfilling to create something lovely.”
What have you always wished that you could be?
6. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”
Tell us about something that you had to persevere through.
7. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.”
How do you define your self discipline?
Not going into the kitchen for something crunchy and salty. Wait 20 minutes.
8. “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”
Have you ever missed a golden opportunity?
Don’t we all live on the coulda, shoulda, didn’t, rainbow, greener grass thing?
9. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and… SNAP! The job’s a game!”
Have you ever had that perfect job that was always entertaining?
Yes. I use to sing in the hills with a bunch of kids that had nothing else to do but, get paid to sing in the hills with me.
10. “Sometimes I’m so sweet even I can’t stand it.”
Has anyone ever considered you as sweet?
Ask them not me.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player’s posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!