Chad explained to PETA, “To tell you the truth, when I was younger growing up, I thought it was all fake―they didn’t really kill animals.” So when he found out how animals are brutally killed for their skins, he really wanted to become a part of this campaign. Animals killed for their fur endure tremendous pain and suffering before being turned into coats, hats or used as fur trim. Foxes, minks, rabbits even dogs and cats are bludgeoned, stomped, electrocuted, and gassed to death. PETA undercover investigations reveal that many are skinned alive. The only way to prevent such unimaginable cruelty is never to buy or wear any fur or fur trim, and by encouraging others to do the same.
Don’t know who Chad Ochocinco is?
That’s his real name…well kind of..he legally changed it from Chad Johnson (totally pissing off Reebok who had just made up tons of jersey’s with his former name on it). Chad is #18, a Wide Receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He has had a very successful career.
cute of the day…
I almost picked this little dude
Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
Today our meme is based upon several reader’s poll’s including the current issue of InStyle Magazine. Have fun answering the prompts and be sure to visit the other participants.
Thanks for playing!
1. Do you RSVP to all of your invites over the holidays?
I rarely RSVP anyone. Or return phone calls. Sometimes, I suck as a friend.
2. What’s your best excuse for not attending a holiday function?
The dog ate the invite.
3. Have you ever had ‘a little too much’ of anything in front of your boss at a holiday celebration or done anything else that may come back at you to haunt you in the future ?
Nah. Don’t think so.
4. How many cards do you send via ‘snail mail’ (regular mail)?
Usually, about 40 (I’m kinda old school on this). I print them out first. Hubby sends out a ton of his own and he hand addresses and writes on them all. Who does that any more?
5. How many cards do you send via email?
Only if it’s part of a gift.
6.What is your exercise routine during the holiday season?
Well, since there is a ton of ice on the ground and the remnants of 8 1/2 inches of snow which ain’t going anywhere any time soon, I’m stuck on the old treadmill of life.
7. What is your least favorite thing about the holiday season?
8. Tell us what is your regifting policy?
If the gift fits.
9. Ever been the recipient of a re-gift?
Sometimes I wonder about this.
10. What is your basic ‘fat outfit’ to wear after you have been sampling too much of the holiday festivities?
Sweats and elastic waist bands.
Join us next week as we play the annoyances of the Holiday Season.