Babycenter.com has come out with the top baby names for 2010
Top 10 Girls’ Names of 2010
Top 10 Boys’ Names of 2010
Looking to name your baby? Check these links out.
My Question for you is if you could name your next child anything you wanted to (use your imagination- I know I’m finished…), what would you name your child?
Ever wonder what to do with fat folds?
Two ladies in Oklahoma thought it was a good idea to steal over $2500 worth of goodies from TJMaxx. Hhhmmm…was it TJMaxx $2500 or real world $2500? They hid the goods under their fat folds, as in armpits etc. Ew. One woman tried to hide three pairs of boots underneath her breasts. The take? Cops say four pairs of boots, three pairs of jeans a wallet and gloves . Both women were arrested for shoplifting and face felony charges. Genius.
1. AMERICAN GIRL: “Well, she was an American girl Raised on promises
She couldn’t help thinkin’ That there was a little more to life somewhere else”
Have you ever wanted to live somewhere else? Where?
Nope. Nada. I love Hooterville.
2. BREAKDOWN: “Honey, I get the feeling you wont. There is no sense in pretending
Your eyes give you away, Something inside you is feeling like I do…”
Have you caught someone in a lie recently?
Kinda- someone that works with my daughter is an easy read.
3. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT FEELS: “People come, people go, Some grow young, some grow cold. I woke up in between, A memory and a dream”
Do you live in the past?
Why the heck would I?
4. THE WAITING: “The waiting is the hardest part, Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart, The waiting is the hardest part”
What have you had to wait for?
The winning lottery ticket.
5. STOP DRAGGIN MY HEART AROUND: “Baby you’ll come knocking on my front door
Same old line you used to use before. That’s the game, well… what am I supposed to do
I didn’t know what I was getting into”
Ever been a sucker?
Um….this is a family blog peeps.
6. REFUGEE: “Honey, it don’t make no difference to me, Baby, everybodys had to fight to be free…”
Have you ever been in a physical fight with another person?
Dude, I’m old, a mother, and have financial obligations.
7. LAST DANCE WITH MARY JANE: “Last dance with Mary Jane, One more time to kill the pain, I feel summer creepin’ in, And I’m tired of this town again…”
Have you ever tried marijuana or another illegal drug?
8. INTO THE GREAT WIDE OPEN: “He met a girl out there with a tattoo too
The future was wide open. They moved into a place they both could afford
He found a night club he could work at the door”
Have you done something on the spur of the moment that worked out fine?
9. HERE COMES MY GIRL: “Hey, here comes my girl, here comes my girl, Yeah, she looks so right, shes all I need tonight”
What do you need besides your significant other tonight?
Who said I needed an SO tonight?
All I need is dinner and canines.
10. HARD ON ME: “Maybe if I tried, I could turn the other cheek, Maybe, but how big do I have to be? I need someone To put their arm around me Shelter me from all harm…”
What is the worst thing you have forgiven someone for?
I don’t forgive- I move on.
11. FREE FALLIN: “She’s a good girl, loves her mama, Loves Jesus and America too She’s a good girl, crazy ’bout Elvis, Loves horses and her boyfriend too…”
What are 6 things you love or are crazy about?
The faces of Ben Franklin, Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, and Alexander Hamilton printed on paper.
12. EVEN THE LOSERS: “Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes, Even the losers keep a little bit of pride. They get lucky sometimes”
Have you ever been a loser?
Um…I’m here doing this aren’t I?
13. SHADOW OF A DOUBT: “With that little certain something, she’s a complex kid, And she’s always been so hard to get around. She always likes to leave me with a shadow of a doubt.”
What is the shadiest advice you have ever been told?
Tell them the truth about your age