Time Magazine named their Person of the Year 2010
13 People Who Mattered- according to Time mag.
- Thad Allen
- Anwar al-Awlaki
- Omar al-Bashir
- Nuri al-Maliki
- Glenn Beck
- Pope Benedict
- Ben Bernanke
- Justin Bieber
- John Boehner
- David Boies and Ted Olson
- Sandra Bullock
- David Cameron
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Thursday Thunks: Philosophy 101
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an Mexican Umbrella Lady and the number 3693.
1. First, an easy one. In 25 words or less, what’s your philosophy on life?
One day at a time.
2. Which country is your spiritual home? Why?
What exactly is a ‘spiritual home’?
3. Tell us something about the oldest living member of your family. We mean as opposed to the oldest dead one.
My sister. She’s way older than me.
4. Tell us something about the youngest member of your family.
My Pit is a year and a half old.
5. Now we’ll do random. Have you ever had a negative experience at a gym (with other patrons, equipment, trainer) or with the gym themselves?
I use a home gym but, I do go to yoga class and if you are late you have to go in the front row which totally sucks.
6. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
I probably would have been nicer to Bozo when I went on Bozo’s Circus. I was just pissed the arrow did not land on me. Who wrote these questions anyway? What happened to the eggs falling off of building questions?
7. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (and not to get more wishes), what would it be, and why?
Who the heck isn’t going to say something lottery related? DUH!
8. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Wow…tough one. The same dang thing I am doing now.
9. Time to belly up to the bar. What drink can I getcha?
10. What’s the furthest you’ve traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
I have no friends and I hate traveling.