From the Webcam desktop widget on my computer…
at exactly 1:11 on 1/11/11 this is what it looked like..
at Wrigley Field
Water Tower in Chicago…
Central Park in NYC
Boca Raton, Florida…
It’s not fair is it?
Today we picked Kurt Cobain. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A friend is nothing but a known enemy.”
Have you ever had a “friend” that you discovered was really an enemy?
They call it a scale.
2. “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem.”
What is the strongest drug (legal or otherwise) that you have taken?
I’m sure it was something while I was in distressed labor with a freeloader/
3. “I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me.”
Has a divorce (yours or your parents) really impacted your life?
Nope. No divorce in these parts.
4. “I really haven’t had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I’d rather tell a story about somebody else.”
What’s the most exciting thing that you’ve ever done?
I’m sure it’ll be whatever that new Thursday meme is.
5. “I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.”
Is there a heavy metal band that you are a fan of, or were a fan of at that time?
6. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
Do people generally like you?
7. “I’m too busy acting like I’m not Naive. I’ve seen it all, I was here first.”
Are you naive at all?
At my age?
8. “I’ve always had a problem with the average macho man – they’ve always been a threat to me.”
Does a certain type of person scare you?
The thought of a certain kind of person running for president sure does.
9. “If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”
Do you mind a friend who asks for favors?
Usually. I’m broke.
10. “The worst crime is faking it.”
Do you ever “fake it” for approval?
Like a tan? I have dipped into the world of orange on occasion.