In the name of safety, if you are texting while watching….stop!
By now you may have heard about this…
Word on the street is that the woman has now ‘lawyered up’ after the mall video was posted on Youtube and played on most major TV circuits.
I want to know…..have you ever done anything stupid while texting? Does this woman have a case?
My Answer- I will stop to text mostly because I have an iPhone and hate pressing the wrong keys. I do think the mall crossed an ethical line as well.
Today we picked The Art Rock Bands.
What is Art Rock? Also known as experimental rock, progressive rock, avant garde and psychedelic rock, is a piece of music that appeals more intellectually or musically and is not formulated along pop lines for mass consumption.
1. YES … AND YOU AND I : “Coins and crosses never know their fruitless worth..”
What inanimate object do you cherish?
Depends on how you define ‘inanimate’
2. MOODY BLUES … MELANCHOLY MAN : “Another man is what you’ll see, Who looks like you and looks like me, And yet somehow he will not feel the same, His life caught up in misery, he doesn’t think like you and me…”
When have you felt like an outcast?
Going to the beach in Fla in February with my midwestern white skin.
3. EMERSON LAKE & PALMER … THE ENDLESS ENIGMA : “I’ve seen paupers as kings
Puppets on strings, Dance for the children who star. You must have seen them everywhere”
How did you entertain a young child recently?
Young in behavior or young in age? Young in behavior requires feeding around here.
4. KING CRIMSON … THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING : “The purple piper plays his tune,
The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king…”
Who is your favorite instrumental group or player?
I’m tired of this question.
I’m just gonna say Jedd Clampet playing the spoons.
5. PINK FLOYD … US AND THEM : “I’ve got things on my mind, for want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died…”
Do you give money to beggars?
6. DAVID BOWIE … SPACE ODDITY : “Ground control to Major Tom, Your circuits dead, there’s something wrong, Can you hear me, Major Tom?”
Who were you speaking with the last time you had a dropped the call?
Ironically, not since I switched to AT&T over 6 years ago.
7. ROXY MUSIC … OH YEAH : “Day and night drifting into love, Driving you home from a movie show, So in tune to the sounds in my car…”
Do you have a special romantic song you love to listen to in the car?
No. I don’t get turned on by driving.
8. VELVET UNDERGROUND … FEMME FATALE : “See the way she walks, Hear the way she talks, You’re put down in her book, You’re number 37, have a look…”
Have you dated a lot of people? (More than 10)
Well let’s see, I’ve been married for nearly 26 years and with the same person for over 30. You tell me. Duh.
9. THE NICE … COUNTRY PIE : “Listen to the fiddler play, When he’s playin’ ’til the break of day, Oh me, oh my, Love that country pie.”
What is your favorite kind of pie?
10. FRANK ZAPPA … DON’T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW : “And the northern lights commenced to glow, And she said, with a tear in her eye, Watch out where the huskies go, and don’t you eat that yellow snow…”
Have you ever eaten snow?
Is the Queen of Alaska annoying? Is Zuckerberg a billionaire?
11. GENESIS …THROWING IT ALL AWAY : “When there’s nothing that I can say –
we’re throwing it all away…”
What was the last thing you threw away?
12. KATE BUSH …THE DREAMING : “Many an aborigine’s mistaken for a tree, see the light ram through the gaps in the land. You near him on the motorway and the tree began to breathe…”
Have you ever accidentally killed or injured an animal with your car?
No. I’m a safe driver and own a white car.
13. JETHRO TULL … LOCOMOTIVE BREATH : “In the shuffling madness Of the locomotive breath, Runs the all time loser, Headlong to his death…”
Have you ever been in a dangerous situation where you could have been hurt or killed?
Mean like childbirth or better yet, child rearing?