That’s Lady Gaga and she has teamed up with Polaroid, where she is officially the “creative director,” to promote the Polaroid GL20 image-capturing sunglasses. The sunglasses (wonder if they come in bifocal) store photos on a chip in the earpiece of the glasses. Of course, Lady Gaga says she had a heavy hand in designing the frames.
“You can come to one of my shows and wear them,” she said. “Take pictures of me dancing on stage.”
It’s all part of Polaroid’s Grey Label product line. These sunglasses with a camera embedded in them that shoots digital and Polaroid images and a portable photo printer that Gaga says she takes to bars with her — in her purse. But can you get those nifty instant prints that Polaroid no longer lets us use??
Saturday 9: Closer to Home
1. Where did you grow up? Where do you consider home?
Where I pay the mortgage is my home.
2. If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value, what color would it be? White.
3. What do you think comes after death?
Speaking from what I know off-hand, a burial and then a fight over what’s left.
4. Name a TV show that should NOT be renewed for another season.
That stupid Charlie Dumba$$ show what ever it is called. Seriously folks
5. If you could have a free subscription to any online service, which would you like to have?
A zapper to zap people’s computers when they spam me or tick me off.
6. Where did you think you’d be at the age you are now?
When? Probably right here doing this meme. I’m so predictable.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A person answeringthe same meme questions over and over.
8. If you were to suddenly become famous, and were forced to change names,
what would you choose as your stage name?
I really have no desire to become famous. Too much work and stress.
9. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?