These images are from somewhere in Russia. They came in an email and I don’t know much else about them except, that they make me grateful for where I live.
Today we picked Homer Simpson. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals … except the weasel.”
What was the last thing that you weaseled out of?
Going to the mall with freeloader #2 so that I could foot the bill for her VS sale purchases…
2. “If they think I’m going to stop at that stop sign, they’re sadly mistaken!”
What was the last thing that caught your eye that you stopped for?
The mess in the kitchen made by freeloader #1
3. “You can’t keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
When was the last time that you blamed yourself?
A few minutes ago for for not getting up in time to do something. Oh well.
4. “Here’s to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life’s problems.”
Does alcohol play an important role in your life?
Nope. I’m only a weekend drinker and I’m taking some time off from that at the moment.
Food is way more important 🙂
5. “All right, let’s not panic. I’ll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.”
Would you ever donate a kidney or another organ to someone?
6. “Bart, you’re saying butt-kisser like it’s a bad thing!”
Have you ever thought you were a butt-kisser?
Nope. I can’t be phoney.
7. “Everyone knows rock n’ roll attained perfection in 1974; It’s a scientific fact.”
What do you consider rock ‘n roll perfection?
Classic Rock- Beatles, Zeppelin, Floyd, etc
8.“Hey, he’s not happy at all! He lied to us through song! I HATE when people do that!”
How seriously do you take an artist’s lyrics?
Why would anyone take lyrics seriously when they are meant to cut a record to make more money to get more chicks?
9. “If something’s hard to do, then it’s not worth doing.”
What was the last thing that you did despite the fact that it was hard?
I spent the entire day futzing around with my Flip video and movie maker. It was worth it.
10. “The Internet? Is that thing still around?”
Can you imagine being in a time without the internet?
Mean like my childhood? No cable, no internet, no stories about wackos, no opportunities for women…