I was doing some Google Search Engine research on my next topic when this popped up:
It’s a nifty preview that popped up. The preview is of the site in the search result that I moved my cursor over. It freaked me out at first but, I’ll probably learn to love it.
What are you Craving?
According to a new study..thinking about what you eat can help you lose weight.
Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, asked a group of people to imagine eating 30 M&Ms, and another group to think about placing quarters into a slot.
Both groups were then given a bowl of M&Ms. The group that was asked to think about eating M&Ms ate half as many as the group asked to think about quarters.
“When you’re thinking about something, you’re being a little bit more careful and therefore you end up not mindlessly eating,” said family physician Dr. Doug Cluff.
OR….do quarters just make you hungry for M&M’s??
Aloha Friends…my question for you is this- What are you craving?
(It doesn’t have to be food.)
Me? At the moment…those M&M’s are sounding pretty good. Guess I’ll clean out the couch and look for some quarters.
Today we picked The Beach Boys.
1. SURFER GIRL : “I have watched you on the shore, standing by the ocean drawer, do you love me do you surfer girl”
Were you ever interested in someone (other than a celebrity) who did not return your interest?
2. BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL : “So be true to your school now, just like you would for your girl or guy…”
Looking back, how do you feel about your high school days?
Hated it. Graduated really early and not regretting it.
3. FUN FUN FUN : “…and she’ll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-Bird away…”
What was the worst punishment you received as a teenager?
Going to the Opera. Hands down.
4. I GET AROUND : “Round round get around, I get around”
Where did you go on your last long trip?
Probably to Fla.
5. HELP ME RHONDA : “You gotta help me Rhonda, help me get her off of my mind”
What do you do to cheer up after a personal tragedy such as a lost job, power outage or broken relationship?
6. CALIFORNIA GIRLS : “I wish they all could be California girls. The west coast has the sunshine and the girls there get so tan, I dig a French bikini on Hawaiian island dolls, by a palm tree in the sand”
Where are the best boys found?
Ew. Really weird wording peeps.
7. SLOOP JOHN B : “I wanna go home, please let me go home, ya ya. Well this is the worst trip, I’ve ever been on…”
What is the worst trip you’ve ever been on?
There have been parts of trips that I have been on that have not been enjoyable but, as a whole, not worst.
8. WOULDN’T IT BE NICE : “I guess the more we talk about it, it makes it harder just to live without it, but let’s talk about it…”
What is your biggest wish?
World Peace? Total destruction of the ‘refudiated’ one? Lottery?
or simply to be finished with this meme…
9. IN MY ROOM : “There’s a place where I can go and tell my secrets to. In my room. In my room.”
What is your favorite thing about your own personal room or space in your home/office?
Duh, my computer.
10. GOD ONLY KNOWS : “You never need to doubt it, I’ll make you so sure about it. God only knows what I feel about you”
When was the last time you told a significant other or close relative that you loved them?
I tell my freeloaders daily.
11. GOOD VIBRATIONS : “My baby has good vibrations, she’s giving me excitations…”
When do you get good vibrations?
12. KOKOMO : “We’ll go to Kokomo. We’ll get there fast and then we’ll take it slow. That’s where I wanna go…”
What is your favorite warm weather destination?
My pool in the summer.
13. DO IT AGAIN : “Let’s get back together and do it again…”
If you could go back in time and gather up your school friends, what would you do again?
Invent Facebook and make it all easier while earning billions.