Soldier Field this past Sunday when the Bears played Seattle.
Today we picked Ricky Gervais. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Why by a book when you can join a library.”
When was your last trip to a library?
Libraries are like the Post Office these days thanks to the internet.
I think like a year ago.
2. “People see me in the suit and they know I’m not fooling anyone, they know I’m rock and roll through and through.”
Does your attire properly represent you?
Don’t really care I guess.
3. “I’m from a little place called England … We used to run the world before you.”
Do you feel the United States really runs the world?
From what I hear, the World of Warcraft.
4. “No one grows up saying ‘I hope I work in an office one day?’ And that fascinated me. People from 16 to 65 are just thrown together and that is a tantalizing mix.”
When was the last time that you worked in an office like that?
5. “Where there’s a will-there’s a relative!”
Do you have a will? If yes, have you ever changed it?
Who really cares?
6. “When I see a toreador in a bullfight getting gored I think: `Good, you shouldn`t be in there`. What is the pleasure in seeing an animal speared to death? It`s the same with fox hunting. They`re just psychopaths.”
How do you feel about bull fighting and hunting?
You’re asking the wrong person…..
7. “Money gives me the creeps and mildly embarrasses me. I get paid too much anyway.”
Have you ever thought that you were over paid for a job?
8. “I hate lateness. I hate people who are late. There is no excuse for turning up late for anything. I`ve never been late for anything in my life. I was actually born a week premature, because I wanted to be early for my own birth.”
Are you usually on time for things?
Depends who is with me slowing me down.
9. “I have plenty of pet hates. I can`t stand people scraping their plate or slurping their soup. I can`t stand waiting in lines. I hate people talking inanely about the Lord Of The Rings. I hate people whistling. But I`m not like this because I`m famous. I`ve always been a grumpy bastard.”
What are your “pet hates”?
I’m not a hater.
10. “I don`t like all this stupid Gollum begat Wobblo and the Oompa Loompas and…Oh Jesus Christ! There was too much “Oh, God, here come the gloodloys…” Christ Almighty, what are they talking about!?”
Are you a fan of “Lord of the Rings”?
Nope. I don’t even know who this guy is.