Just when you think you’ve heard it all….
Time Mag comes up with a list of Top 10 Famous Stolen Body Parts
- Maori Heads
- Santa Claus’ Bones
- Geronimo’s Skull
- Anne Boleyn’s Heart
- Benito Mussolini’s Brain
- Napoleon’s Penis
- Remains of Thomas Paine
- St. Francis Xavier’s Toe
- The Head of King Badu Bonsu II
- The Purloined African
Reminds me of that frozen hiker a few years back. He was missing his..you know…
Welcome to Monday Mayhem- the place for everything fun on a Monday.
Today’s meme is the Random Stupid Question Meme.
Have fun answering the prompts and be sure to visit the other playing today.
1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day?
Some folks would get deeply freaked out.
2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Years resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them?
Yes, now that I mention it…I am. Move on people.
3. What is the most repeated meme question around?
It’s a toss between the deserted island question and the one about what attracts you.
4. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke Zero. In these parts, Coke drinkers tend to be Cub Fans and Pepsi drinkers tend to be Cardinal drinkers. So what happens if Poujols decides to defect?
5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores?
Punish the parents by any means possible.
6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write?
Didn’t all of us boomers while growing up? “For a good time call Bud.” ” Here I sit broken hearted…paid my nickle and only…well you know.”
7. Is there really a “fat gene” or is that a figment of my excuses imagination?
It’s whatever you want it to be.
8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence?
That is the worst kind of torture to have to sit through. Holy cow. Get me out of there. If I am able to, I try to change the subject or divert the deaf-eared individual.
9. Are you happy that the “holiday’s” are over?
10. What is the best thing about January?
Getting closer to Spring
Thanks for playing. See ya next week!