Downtown (the Loop)
As seen from the formerly known Sears Tower.
Water Tower (Michigan Ave)
Today we picked Charlie Sheen. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. As kids we’re not taught how to deal with success; we’re taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?
What is something in which that you did not expect to succeed, but ultimately you were successful?
Charlie, I’m still stuck on you succeeding…
2. Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
What do you think about home schooling?
Maybe that’s where you went wrong Charlie.
3. I just didn’t believe I was like everybody else. I thought I was unique.
What makes you unique?
I don’t believe a word that you or your lawyers say Charlie.
4. I just don’t want to live like I used to. And at some point, I’m going to put a gag order on myself in terms of talking about the past. I’ve got to slam the door and deal with the present and the future.
When you meet someone, how much of your past do you reveal?
I’m pretty sure I don’t have to say a thing and people can figure out my background.
5. I saw 28 Days. I don’t remember rehab being like a day camp or being that funny. Rehab is a dumping ground. It’s a big landfill.
Has rehab helped either you or a member of your family?
My family members are pretty good at keeping their zippers zipped, unlike you for instance.
6. I still don’t have all the answers. I’m more interested in what I can do next than what I did last.
Do you dwell on your past?
Seems like just your past these days (remember Heidi?)
7. I think what drove me insane for a long time is feeling like I hadn’t earned most of what I achieved because it came so fast.
Have you ever profited from something that at the time you felt that you did not earn?
Like an over-rated sitcom? I wish!
8. I’ve got volumes on how not to behave. I’ve got more information now than a guy should have at my age.
Have you ever behaved in a way that you should not have?
Don’t worry Charlie- you’ve got no competition from me.
9. The paramedic called the press and sold me like a loaf of bread. This was news, and he wanted to be the one to report it.
Have you ever been in an ambulance? If not, have you ever been present when an ambulance was used?
10. Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.
Is there any uncertainty in your life at the present time? In the past?
I’m wondering if those dating profiles are gonna be back tomorrow….