Yesterday, I checked my spam folder before emptying it- something I do on a daily basis. There was something in there that was a bit different from the usual winning British Pounds and enhancing emails.
See that in yellow? Top video Game Schools online?
Are you kidding me? Video game schools? A college degree maybe???
This email was so crappily done, there is a crease in it. HUH? Someone scanned an ad? hhhmmmm….All of the links in it pointed to some obscure, always the same, web address. Have spammers hit a new low in intelligence or are they hopeful that spam folder readers have?
Saturday 9: Margaritaville
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo.
Very funny “Sam”…….
like anyone could remember that…
2. Do you agree with the following statement: “The older you get, the faster time goes by.”?
Not when I’m waiting in line to use the ladies room.
3. What do you usually do during your “down time?”
Down time? huh?
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on ’em – or do they continue to just surprise you?
This is a loaded question. Did my husband pay you to ask it?
5. What is your home town famous for?
6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
Like I can remember that.
7. What’s the best concert that you’ve ever been to?
The Three Tenors. or was it the Stooges? Jose again.
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
Yes, several times. However, it is way too much info to put down now so I’ll just say I was interviewed for inventing the meme.