According to the CDC, heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States and is a major cause of disability. The most common heart disease in the United States is coronary heart disease, which often appears as a heart attack. In 2010, an estimated 785,000 Americans had a new coronary attack, and about 470,000 had a recurrent attack. About every 25 seconds, an American will have a coronary event, and about one every minute will die from one
13 Great links
- CDC’s Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- WISEWOMAN: Well-Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation
- Genomics and Heart
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Mortality Resulting From Congenital Heart Disease
- American Heart Association
- American Stroke Association
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Send a Heart Healthy e-Card
- Become an advocate for health by posting a button or badge to your Web site, blog, or social networking profile.
Thursday Dating Profiles: The Evolution of Self
1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.
Don’t wanna know who drove you
2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.
Charlie needs your help.
3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
You should tell your psychotherapist.
4. I believe two is better than one, so I’m looking for a partner who feels the same. Depends tow of what? Margaritas? Electric bills?
5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.
Don’t let me stop you hunkwonder.
6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.
By all means chuck wagon.
7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.
You got that right.
8. I’m in no rush– but also don’t plan to become a serial dater.
Can you write a Thursday Thunks meme? Please?
9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity
10. Most people when they first meet me, first say “Wow your tall”, I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
No, that’s not the second thing they notice. Trust me on this one.