Of all the things to make a stir this week, it was Lindsay Lohan’s tight white minidress that she wore to court.
The “Glavis” dress, by Kimberly Ovitz, retails for $575 and is from the designer’s pre-fall collection. It has also pretty much sold out thank to our legal-woe’d celeb.
Saturday 9: I Saw It on TV
1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?
I’m embarrassed to admit this…. I enjoy Jerseylicous. Oh sure, it’s light and brainless and features people who do not look like me or dress like me or think like me or anything else like me.
2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?
China Chinese- you know the rats with sticks in them, dog, etc
3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
When you’ve been married 25+ years I guess.
4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
I am the personal laundress of two freeloaders.
5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
Son is making me do P90X with him next week…so he thinks.
6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
It’s all in the definition I think.
7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you.
This whole Egypt thing.
8. What’s something you’re looking forward to?
9. What characteristics do you despise?
Animal abusers. Lazy. Charlie Sheen’s characteristics.