Guess what schoolies… there is a new Facebook goodie for us..
The Facebook Break-up Notifier
Get an email whenever the relationship status of your chosen friends changes. “Yes, it’s that easy.”
1. Adopt an ‘I paid for my ticket so I can whine all I like’ attitude
“My seat is too small.”
“The flight is delayed.”
“The coffee is too hot.”
2. Just keep on pumping that flight attendant call button.
3. Pretend you’re in a restaurant
4. Ask unintelligent questions
The dreaded glass of mystery liquid. Also known as water.
5. Laugh and whisper
Talking behind someone’s back is rude. It’s even ruder to look at someone and laugh in their face, and then whisper/giggle to the person beside you in your own language.
6. Talk on the phone after the plane has left the gate s.
7. Be an irresponsible parent
8. Complain that your bags are too heavy
9. Ignore the seat belt sign
9 Ways to irritate Passengers…written by me
1. Make the check in line really long and slow.
2. Pull out that measuring tape when my bags get weighed, then give me ‘that look’.
3. Charge oodles of extra fees, even if they make no sense, just cause you can.
4. Seat couples on opposite ends of the plane.
5. Screw up my 40z cup of soda by giving me stuff with sugar in it to mess with my blood sugar.
6. NEVER clean the windows on a plane. That way passenger have no idea about what’s really coming at them.
7. Let people put their crud in my over-head so I have to search for an empty spot somewhere else.
8. Take your sweet time opening up that door to the plane once we have landed.
9. Make sure those TSA lines are the slowest things in the world…slower than the lines at Disney in July. Then…mess with me by buzzing me when I pass through. Oh, and I know those things also double as scales. And, do I really look like someone who is smuggling stuff? Is that why I keep having to get padded down. BTW…you missed that water bottle in Orlando a few weeks ago TSA.