For the past 10 years I have been coupon challenged. I really did not have time for couponing and I assumed that I was getting the best deal anyway by shopping at the big Warehouse store. But, lately I have been seeing a lot of coupon stuff on the internet and it has sparked my curiosity. So, I took on the Coupon Challenge. You ca read more about the Coupon Challenge here and here.
If you want to sign up- check this out.
Aloha Friends: What couponing tip(s) do you have to share with me?
Today we picked The Rolling Stones.
1. As Tears Go By : “It is the evening of the day. I sit and watch the children play. Doing things I used to do, they think are new…”
What do you miss about being a young child?
As opposed to an “old child”?
2. She’s A Rainbow : “Have you seen her all in gold, like a queen in days of old. She shoots colors all around, like a sunset going down…”
If you could be a royal figure, whom would you like to be? This could be a past or ancient royal as well.
I wouldn’t want to be a royal figure. I kinds like being an American thank you.
3. I Can’t Get No Satisfaction : “When I’m watchin my TV and that man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be…”
What is your favorite current commercial?
The Kinko’s “How do I do that?” It’s lame but, it comes on CNN when I’m finishing out my workout in the morning and this lets me know it’s over.
4. Beast of Burden : “I’ll never be your beast of burden. My back is broad, but it’s a hurtin…”
What were you doing the last time you hurt your back?
5. Brown Sugar : “Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields, sold in a market down in New Orleans…”
If you hired a maid, what tasks would you have her do?
6. Paint It Black : “I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore, I want them to turn black…”
What is your favorite wall color?
I really have no preference.
7. Miss You : “Well I’ve been haunted in my sleep, you’ve been starring in my dreams. Lord I miss you. “
Who has been starring in your dreams lately?
I can’t remember.
8. Under My Thumb : “It’s down to me, oh that’s what I said. The way she talks when she’s spoken to. Down to me, the change has come, she’s under my thumb…”
Has anyone ever been under your thumb?
Geez…I don’t know.
9. Emotional Rescue : I will be your knight in shining armour, coming to your emotional rescue…”
Have you ever been to a therapist? If not, would you ever seek professional help for emotional issues? No but, I’m gonna need one now.
10. Ruby Tuesday : “Don’t question why she needs to be so free. She’ll tell you it’s the only way to be…”
Do you prefer to be free or settled down?
Not sure I’ve ever been free.
11. Mother’s Little Helper : Things are different today, I hear every mother say. Cooking fresh food for a husband’s just a drag, so she buys an instant cake and she buys a frozen steak…”
What is your favorite convenience or frozen food?
Bags of salad.
12. Gimme Shelter : “Oh a storm is threatening my very life today, If I don’t get some shelter, Oh yeah I’m gonna fade away…”
Have you ever been in a tragic fire, flood or storm where damage was done to your home or apartment?
Do blizzards, feet of snow and tornadoes count?
13. Sympathy For The Devil : “Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste, I’ve been around for a long long year, stole many a man’s soul and faith…”
Who is the sleaziest man you know currently?
Wow…Vick- did you see that video I posted?
Bet you thought I’d say Charlie Sheen.
Animal abusers out-trump sleezanoids.