Today we picked Ashley Judd. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. Abstinence, being faithful and correct and consistent condom use are the only ways to successfully reach everyone when discussing HIV prevention. I believe that the abstinence message alone does not solve the AIDS epidemic.
Do you think there is any realistic point of trying to teach abstinence?
Only if it is your business.
2. And when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around. That was humbling, because Kentucky basketball is a big deal, and I am not the biggest fan – I am just the most notorious one.
What are you a fan of (sport or non-sport)?
The Sport of Bargain Hunting
3. Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives; but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.
How much alone time do you need in a relationship?
4. I did a lot of hiking and I loved it.
What outdoor activity is your favorite?
Running with the dogs
5. I get lonely when I’m a Playstation widow.
What video games are you into?
6. I think it’s easy for me to connect to some people, and I don’t know if that’s the same thing as falling in love whereas before, I might have said it was.
Tell us about a time that you thought you were in love, only to find out that it was only physical attraction?
Usually happens with those muscular dudes in the ads. Until I find out they are playing for the other team.
7. I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset.
How perceptive are you with new people in you meet?
8. I think that, as with marriage, you just know when it’s time to have kids.
If you have kids was it because you were ready? If not when did you decide that?
Is anyone ever 100% ready to stop their life as they know it?
9. It’s up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls.
What’s the best of pop culture that works for you in 2011?
I’ll let you know in six months
10. No, I don’t tolerate pressure from anyone about anything.
When was the time that someone made you feel pressured?
Had to be posting answers to one of those long memes.