Did you hear that “The Donald” want to run for president?
He appeared at the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) taking aim at the Commander in Chief. By the way, the Queen was not present- perhaps the Tea Party is looking better every day. Yes, you are reading this here.
Fox news polled people (don’t ask me who) asking who do voters think would make a good president?
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (55 percent) and Romney (54 percent) alone receive a thumbs-up from at least half of Republican voters. They also garner the most support among voters overall (34 percent and 33 percent respectively).
About four in 10 Republicans think former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (43 percent), former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (40 percent) and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (39 percent) would make good presidents — however, less than one in four voters overall thinks so. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he’s not running, yet 29 percent of Republicans say he would be a good president. That trumps Trump at 23 percent.
Today we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blogSunset Over Slawit. We’ve ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn’t remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
The 3 Stooges were on right after school. What do you think I did?
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Right now…Chez le mes inherited house from my parents.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
I was always dieting.
5. Is religion a crutch?
Depends how you define ‘religion’
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
Well, since a kid my son went to school with is entering the NFL draft, I’m thinking football is pretty hot.
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Depends on how you define ‘rich’.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
A & B- I’m an RN.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
e- none of the above
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
If you move out, you’ll have to pay your own room and board.
Hence the term “freeloaders”
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
What a scam textbooks are.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Geezz….I don’t know. My dog is howling at that annoying kids across the street and it just turned 5:00.