FORBES- new list- the World’s Billionaires
Carlos Slim Helu & family
$74 B 71 telecom Mexico
$56 B 55 Microsoft United States
$50 B 80 Berkshire Hathaway United States
$41 B 62 LVMH France
$39.5 B 66 Oracle United States
$31.1 B 60 Steel India
$31 B 74 Zara Spain
$30 B 54 mining, oil Brazil
$27 B 53 petrochemicals, oil & gas India
Christy Walton & family
$26.5 B 56 Walmart United States
$26 B 82 Diversified Hong Kong
$25.5 B 91 Aldi Germany
$24.5 B 63 H&M Sweden
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my coffee cup and the number of requests I’ve gotten to bring this damn thing back.
1. Charlie Sheen is an idiot and will probably end up with his own stupid reality show that will get 40 million viewers the first day and then people will fall asleep and quit watching. What person, celebrity or not, would you watch every eppy of a reality show if they were the center of it all?
I already do-those stupid Housewife shows. Charlie needs help btw.
2. We all pay bills and wish we didn’t have to. We all work and wish we could just lay around all day doing nothing. We all have those grown up responsibilities that we wish we could give to an African Elephant. Besides all the things the African Elephant got from you for the day, what is something from your high school years that you miss most of all?
Living in a house for free.
3. Sometimes we want to grow wings and fly. Whats the farthest you’ve fallen?
Probably off of some curb somewhere.
4. There is square bread, wheat bread, circle shaped bread, bread with nuts in it, funny named bread. When you open a bread bag, do you twist it when you are done or put the metal tie thingie back on? (And did you know that if you look at that metal tie thingie, it has a day of the week printed on it?)
I think it’s called a twistie. Actually, I’m not much of a bread eater. I would probably twist it back on.
5. Some spoiled little brat (hey.. my opinion) called 911 on her teacher because he shook his own desk to get the students attention in the class. (I know, right?) Think back… what clever ways did a teacher of yours use to get the attention of the class or a particular student?
Throwing a book on the ground woke me up a few times.
6. Artwork, pictures, notes, appointments. How many magnets are on your refrigerator?
I have this new beautiful fridge that I have fallen in love with and have prohibited the use of magnets on.
7. Cats are fluffy, dogs are soft, snakes are leathery, fish are wet. What is an animal that you have held or petted that you don’t think many people have had the chance?
hhmmmmmm….I’m really not into touching odd animals. Can I say rub a dog’s belly?
8. I’m coming to your house to paint your kitchen. I’m bringing the paint. What color should I not have with me?
Benjamin Moore Navajo White in semi gloss plz.
9. Snow falls down, sometimes sideways. It still ends up on the ground. If snowflakes came in all different colors, which color snowflake would fall the fastest?
Yellow. I’ve seen it happen
10. We caved… well at least I did. Are you glad Thursday Thunks is back?
Holy CRAP!!!!! YES!!!!! I just wanna jump for joy!!!! Bud has been so lonely without you babes!!! Please, let me know if you ever need help getting this sucker posted.
Have a great day. Or not. See you around.