This week I saved:
That’s $97.10 savings on items I normally buy, just by using coupons!
And no, I do not have 12,000 rolls of TP in my garage.
Coupons from grocery stores, drug stores, facebook and more!
Okay Aloha Friends…
How much gas is in your tank right now?
ans. I’m trying to squeeze that last quarter of a tank out before I take the next plunge. Stupid, I know since gas will probably be $4 a gallon on Monday….
Today we picked Talking Heads.
1. Psycho Killer “I can’t seem to face up to the facts, I’m tense and nervous and I can’t relax. I can’t sleep cuz my bed’s on fire. Don’t touch me I’m a real live wire…”
What has kept you from a restful night’s sleep recently?
Cleaning out my parents house last week did it. I hate not being in my own bed with my best friends (see way above) pinning me in.
2. Life During Wartime “This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco…this ain’t no foolin around. No time for dancing or lovey dovey. I ain’t got time for that now…”
Where was the last nightclub b or disco you went to?
I’m not sure I’ve ever been to one. For sure, not in this century.
3. Take Me To The River “Take me to the river. Dip me in the ocean. Take me to the river washing me down…”
When was the last time you took a dip in the water?
Last week when it was 80 something in Fla and my a/c went out.
4. Found A Job “Their show gets high ratings, they think they have a hit. There might be a spin off, but they’re not sure ‘bout that”
What is your favorite TV spin off show of all time?
Bud nailed it with Maude. and there was also Jefferson’s and others (can’t remember what right now) from that one show. Not bad.
5. Once In A Lifetime “And you may ask yourself How do I work this? And you may ask yourself Where is that large automobile? And you may tell yourself This is not my beautiful house! And you may tell yourself This is not my beautiful wife!”
Are you happy with your choices of car, house and spouse/no spouse?
I’m still here. I am about to get rid of my car- an American minivan, paid off but, approaching 100,000 miles.
6. This Must Be The Place “Out of all those kinds of people, you got a face with a view. I’m just an animal looking for a home, share the same space for a minute or two…”
Who has a face with a view?
Huh? Mona Lisa?
7. Girlfriend Is Better “I got a girlfriend that’s better than this, and you don’t remember at all. As we get older and stop making sense, You won’t find her waiting long…”
What is the shortest date or relationship you have ever had?
I fell in love with this fudge flavored low carb, low fat, low cal, ‘ice cream’. Then the malitol kicked in.
8. Swamp “Everyone wants to explode. And when your hands get dirty, nobody knows you at all. Don’t have a window to slip out of . Lights on, nobody home”
Where was the last homeless person you saw and what was he/she doing?
I here that Freeloader #1’s buddy got evicted from his apt. It helps to pay your rent. I understand that he is going to join the freeloader club. Should be fun to watch (curfews? ‘extra-curriculars’ ? girl friends? Mom in the next room.)
9. Road To Nowhere “We’re on the road to paradise. Here we go. We’re on a road to nowhere, come on inside. Takin that ride to nowhere, we’ll take that ride”
When was the last time you took a day trip or a road trip?
Last week I was in Fla
10. And She Was “The word was movin and she was right there with it and she was”
Are you keeping up with the world? What piece of modern technology do you still need to own/use?
I am not into the GPS thing. Why bother when you have Google maps/Earth on your phone?
11. Wild Wild Life Sleepin on the interstate oh oh oh…getting wild wild life. Checkin in and checkin out oh oh oh, I got a wild wild life”
When was the last time you stayed at a motel/hotel and what town were you in?
Last week. I must say, I did like sleeping in the middle of my own bed. Nice.
12. Nothing But Flowers “Once there were parking lots, now it’s a peaceful oasis, you got it you got it. Once it was a pizza Hut, now it’s all covered with daisies. I miss the honky tonks, Dairy Queens and 7-11 s…”
What would you miss if nature grew back over malls and concrete?
Tax revenue fixing the pot holes in the road and the free enterprise capitalistic society that makes us not Libya ,for instance.
13. Building On Fire “When my love stands next to your love, I can’t define love, when it’s not love…”
Finding some extra cash you stowed away and forgot about and then a big fat outlet mall with a ton of sales and no crowds. PTL.