Guess who is making the bucks!
Parade magazine has just put out their annual “What People Earn” issue.
Check out these celebs.
#1-with $315M earned in 2010 was Oprah Winfrey.
#2 The estate of the late Michael Jackson took in $275M
#3 AC/DC $114M.
#4 Johnny Depp, $100M.
#5 Beyonce – $87M ( hubby only $63M)
#6 Lady Gaga $62M,
#7 Sandra Bullock, earned $56M.
#8 Ellen DeGeneres $55M.
# 9 Ryan Seacrest’s $51
#10 The Donald- $50M. (love it- Oprah made 6 times Trumps salary)
This is kinda shocking- “Twilight” star Kristen Stewart earned $28.5M, “Twilight” co-star, Robert Pattison, trailed with $27.5M. “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe earned $25M and Chelsea Handler with $19M.
Today we ripped off a blogger named Fridge from the blog Buzzing Fridge. Buzzing Fridge’s last post was in 2010. He states he got it from Toast. Since we’ve got Toast’s pick (Fridge never shared one) we thought that we’d post it. Toast has had a blog since 2003, but when he reinvents it, he deletes his archives. So we have no idea where Toast got it. It’s 50 questions, so we will do it in three parts. Had we had found the old blog, we would known where Toast got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
Paul Newman. Ghosts are okay.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
One of those canines.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Drungs are bad…m’kay?
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I could care less.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Well, I’ve been 29 for a long time now so I must like it.
22. Your worst enemy?
Toss between the IRS and the scale (technically, what’s the difference?)
23. What is your current desktop picture?
As I said a few months ago….myself and my father the last time I ever saw him alive, sitting on a bench over-looking my mother’s grave.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
The French twins are not living with Charlie.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Duh. I hate flying more than I hate the IRS.
26. Who can’t you say “no” to?
Jose on a Saturday night.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
I don’t buy or download songs. I have downloaded a few Southparks
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In a swank suburb of a large city eons from Hooterville
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
The Queen of Alaska- $75000 every time she opens her dang mouth. I can act stupid too.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
The Queen of Alaska
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was the PTA photocopy lady. WOW!