The top regrets:
- Romance (18%)
- Sibling related fighting during childhood (16%),
- Career (13%)
- Education (12%)
- money (10%)
- parenting (9%).
- More women (44%) than men (19%) had regrets about love and family
- More men (34%) than women (27%) to work-related regrets
Young adults who regularly attend religious activities are 50 percent more likely to become obese when they reach middle age than their nonreligious peers, a new study shows
A recent study conducted by a group of mathematicians using census data.
Today we picked John Lennon.
1. Gimme Some Truth “I’m sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, shortsighted, narrow-minded hypocrites
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth”
What is one undeniable truth in your life?
Right now…freakin’ taxes.
2. Instant Karma “Why in the world are we here?
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on Earth are you there
When you’re everywhere
Gonna get your share”
Why in the world do you think you are here?
Support Bud’s meme addiction.
3. Out of the Blue “Out the blue you came to me
And blew away life’s misery”
Has anyone ever came out of the blue for you?
huh? You mean fuzzy and blue like Grover?
4. Jealous Guy “I didn’t mean to hurt you
I’m sorry that I made you cry
Oh no, I didn’t want to hurt you
I’m just a jealous guy”
Tell us about a time when you were jealous.
Believe it or not….I was jealous of Joanne Woodward for the longest time.
5. Mind Games “We’re playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth”
When was the last time someone played mind games with you?
If they did, I didn’t notice. Oh well.
6. Imagine “Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing for the world”
What’s your favorite possession?
Right now…my remote. For some reason my cable company thinks it’s okay to interrupt HLN with this ‘should be dead lady wearing a crappy wig’ giving advice. Today she is interviewing another ‘should be deader’ about ballroom dancing. Really? This is more important than Libya or Japan right now? WTH????
7. Working Class Hero “They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you’re clever and they despise a fool
Till you’re so crazy you can’t follow their rules
A working class hero is something to be
A working class hero is something to be”
How did you get along in high school?
I graduated a year early. How’s that for an answer?
8. I’m Stepping Out “Gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta get out
I’m stepping out, babe
Just a while
Ain’t been out for days”
When was the last time you went out on the town? What did you do?
I went to my parents house to clean it out so we can sell it.
9. Steel and Glass “Well, your mouthpiece squawks as he spreads your lies
But you can’t pull strings if your hands are tied, hey, hey”
Who was the last person who spread lies about you?
People still do that stuff?
The Queen of Alaska said something about my foreign policy. I didn’t even know I had a foreign policy. I have enough trouble with my freeloader policy.
10. God “God is a concept
By which we measure
How do you conceive “god”?
11. I’m Losing You “Here in some stranger’s room,
Late in the afternoon,
What am I doing here at all?”
Have you ever cheated on a lover or been cheated on?
12. Whatever Gets You Through the Night “Whatever gets you through your life ‘salright, ‘salright
Do it wrong or do it right ‘salright, ‘salright
Don’t need a watch to waste your time oh no, oh no”
What gets you through the night?
13. Give Peace a Chance “Everybody’s talkin’ ’bout ministers, sinisters
Banisters and canisters, bishops and fishops
Rabbis and pop eyes, bye bye, bye byes”
What’s everyone talking about where you live?