I get a lot of mail in my spam box, as I am sure you do as well.
Here is a sampling of what was in there yesterday (I clean it out daily)
If I were, it wouldn’t be in a spam box
If they’re so great then why are you sending out mass emails to promote them?
This is great. It showed up in a Gmail spam box. Attachment removed by UPS???
Wasn’t Katrina a destructive hurricane?
Where do we start with this one???
Nice name. Not sure which Asian country would have a “John Chan Jp” or why the “Hang Seng Bank” would send a mail via John.
Why would I be interested in a Latin single?
GUCCI in Korean. Right.
More like Blessed the Hand that Deleteth.
So glad we’re back….
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of falling snow and the number four thousand eight hundred seventy three..
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please “like” us there to get your TT reminder!
1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored?
Nah. I’ve given up sugar.
2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off?
3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out?
I’m not sure they always are. My parent’s were placed in another what ever you want to call it. TMI…I know.
4. True love. Define it.
They love you no matter what…especially if you walk them and feed them.
5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep?
Pretty much any time I go to a movie theater to see any Harry Potter Lord of the Rings movie.
6. A doctor walks up to you and says “I will change anything you want… big or small… doesn’t matter how much it costs, I’ll do it for free!”. What do you have him fix or change on your body?
Hello/good-byes. Ask any middle-aged female what a hello/good- bye is.
7. The last picture you took – share it. Well, if it’s not something we would probably find in Bud’s recent photos.
Bud’s in love these days. He’s really calmed things down over there.
8. Blue or black ink. Your preference?
9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do?
10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you?
It’s all screwed up here thanks to digital. We get like 3 of each and I have no idea of the numbers.
11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers?
You can have those?
Crap. 26 years later and I find this out.