Would you pay $125,000 dollars for this dress?
That’s the dress that Kate Middleton wore when she appeared in a fashion show 10 years ago. The dress was designed by by a student who says it cost less than $50 to construct (10 years ago). Rumor has it that “Nick from Jersey” (right…we had to fit the Jersey thing in here) who is said to be a retired investment banker/memorabilia collector. I keep reading that there is a charity somewhere that will benefit from all this.
Would you wear that dress?
Don’t forget to download this…
Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me
1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?
Like doing laundry or buying food for Freeloaders?
2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can’t do anything about it?
Move on it’s part of;
give me the courage to change what must be altered, serenity to accept what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
Is there anything that isn’t taxed????
4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?
Anything you would normally keep to the bathroom and/or talk about any kind of an ex.
5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be? The Queen of Alaska.
6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Aren’t they all??
7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?
I slept. That’s pretty fab.
8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I are self-employed. Refund my Heine.
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I don’t usually eat butterflies.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend!
Next Week Monday Mayhem becomes Viral!!!!!!