Have you seen this stuff?
It’s all about that Royal Wedding next Weekend.
Are you getting into the Royal wedding thing or are you just hoping it goes away soon?
1. Be referred to as ‘Kate’- her official title will become ‘Her Royal Highness the Princess William of Wales’.
She can also be addressed as ‘Catherine’ or ‘Ma’am.
2. Vote- it would be considered unconstitutional and not in accordance with the need for neutrality.
3. Run for political office.
5. Play Monopoly- In 2008, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, said that the Royal Family was not allowed to play Monopoly at home “because it gets too vicious”. Really?
6. Say or do anything controversial. How ever you may define ‘controversial’.
7. Eat shellfish- Royals are never served shellfish, because of a fear of food poisoning. That sucks.
8. Work- Like she would have to anyway.
9. Sign anything unofficial- like what I wonder. People in this position are strictly not supposed to sign anything that could lead to their signature being copied and forged.
10 Finish her dinner. Somehow I think that has never been an issue for Kate.
In 2009 the divorce rate in England and Wales was at 10.5 divorcing people per thousand married population. In 2009 the number of divorces in the UK was 126,496 .
Hey Aloha Friends:
Are you into the wedding thing or do you wish it would move on?