20-50 Calories a piece? I’ll take it!
I just read that blotting pizza (you know…all that bubbling juicy stuff on the top)…can save between 20-50 calories. Does this mean I can have an extra slice?
What kind of pizza are you eating these days?
We enjoy the Papa Murphy’s Take and Bakes. The thin crust ones are lower in calories and carbs (yes, it’s possible).
Hey Illinois Readers…
I’ve been asked to pass this on..
Enjoy Illinois on a Facebook contest called, “Magnificent Getaways Giveaway Contest,” which invites people to share recent magnificent Illinois experiences for a chance to win one of three one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime experiences in Chicago and across Illinois.
The Grand Prize alone includes dining (for four) on the Ledge at Skydeck Chicago, Terzo Piano and Lawry’s Prime, plus a stay at the Trump Tower and more! If this is something you’re interested in you can enter one of two ways: http://www.facebook.com/enjoyillinois or on the contest website, http://magnificentgiveaway.com.
Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring?
I live things one day at a time.
2. What worries you most today?
The barking canine in my back yard that I’m about to…..nicely quiet down….
3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?
I don’t lie. Too much to worry about when you have to cover it up etc.
4. What do you miss most about the 80s?
Living in a real city.
5. What’s going on that you can’t understand?
The FREAKIN’ DOG! Shut the #$%% up!
6. How would I know if you liked me?
Ask your fairy godmother.
7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?
That does it…she’s history…
What makes a dog want to bark at nothing???
8. What would we be surprised to know that you’ve done?
I went outside to retrieve my barking dog who was barking at nothing. Can I get an award for that?
9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?
Tequila Sunrise because I liked the song. It was Daytona Beach Spring Break about 50 years ago. Anyway, I didn’t like the drink as much as the song. Probably cheap booze in it.
Have a great Weekend!