Why are people steaming- besides the obvious waste of tuition money?
Nobel prize-winning author of “Beloved” Toni Morrison is booked for the commencement ceremony in May at a fee of $30,0000 .
Snooki’s advice to students: “Study hard, but party harder.”
8 Free reads..
- Free 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations eBook featuring 31 cupcake crafts from talented craft bloggers and designers. Make a cupcake quilt (p. 5), cupcake bath bombs (p.18), cupcake friendship bracelets (p. 44), and much more with this free eBook. Click Here
- Earth Day Craft Ideas Click Here
- Free 94 Page eBook: Recycling Crafts Click Here
- Free FaveCrafts Newsletter. Craft ideas, videos, projects, tips & more! Bonus: Free 95-page “Creative Crafting All Year Round Holiday” eBook Click Here
- Free eCookbook – Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes, featuring 31 pages of easy casserole recipes to comfort you all year ’round. Click Here
- 33 Easy Grilling Recipes from Mr FoodClick Here
- Best Ever Easter Dinner Recipes Click Here
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes Click Here
Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen
1. What was the best thing about being 19?
“Old enough to live young enough to learn”..as per the 19 year old standing next to me.
2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
The outlet mall.
3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I hear about Rutger’s paid $32,000 to Snookie. My dad attended Rutgers
4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
You know…that was a long time ago and really…why would I want to relive all of this stuff????
5. What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever had?
A new question.
6. What’s your oldest possession?
Me. Like who isn’t gonna say that?
7. Do you have any phobias?
I won’t be able to complete a meme.
8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what’s on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we’ve been having?
I’ve done this a long time and really, do I need a list?
9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in?
I can think of a few that I’d have to be dead to get mfa in to…….