Do you care that Prince William doesn’t want to wear a wedding ring?
I hear that a palace aide says, “It is simply down to personal preference.”
I mean, it’s will be kind of obvious who he is and that he is married. What’s with that anyway?
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine’s Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three
Part Three??? Geeezuz!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: Googling Fruit.
Ambytime: Ambytime anyone asks you to make up a definition for a stupid nonword.
Asscactus: Catching crap from your GF and a smarta$$ blogger for posting pictures of French twins with no clothes on.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
A peanut shell crack open.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Geez…all of them I guess.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Working or not working?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Like the rain has stopped and the sun came out.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Mean like they invented the word “dreamt”?
No…it doesn’t look right in the English (American version) language. Maybe, we should try dreamed.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Like the one who told me not to get started with memes?
I’m not into wasting moolah these days.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
I keep telling you….a huge outlet mall and a wad of cash.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
Wow. Great question. Why not ask who I’m voting for in the next election?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Yeah- it’s a ten part meme asking 5000 dumb question. You been there?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Have you gone to WTIT’s facebook page and hit “like” yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
Yes. I’m the twin on the left.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
There’s a few…..
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
Never rated them….don’t know.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
How about “funnest”??
English class….you should have been there!
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
It’s a secret.
71. What is under your bed right now?
(Hello? Genius on board.)
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
It’ll never be an issue. There is no Oz. It was a book and then a movie.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
No. Tickets start at like $75. Accidents at way more.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I have no idea. That could have been a hundred years ago. Why would I remember trivial things like that and my favorite childhood game?