HA HA HA
I guess that someone asked doctors what they hate about us, patients. Here is what they suad:
Top 10 things patients do to mess up their own care and thus, not to do in the doctor’s office.
1. You talk on your cell phone.
2. You lie.
3. You do a sloppy job describing your pain.
4. You don’t state up front all the reasons for your visit.
5. You don’t state up front your expectations for your visit.
6. You don’t know what medications you’re taking.
7. You leave with unspoken questions and concerns.
8. You don’t bring your medical records or images with you.
9. You’re too scared to disagree with your doctor.
10. You don’t comply with the treatment plan.
Notice how “you make us wait too long” didn’t make the list???
1. When you were single, or if you are single, what’s the best way to look for love?
I found it at a happy hour at Bennigan’s. Go figure.
2. Have you ever cruised online personals, even if you’re married for fun? What was the reason, or if you haven’t, why not?
Bud’s Dating Meme did me in.
3. Have you ever put up an online personal? If so, how was your experience?
I’ve got enough online stuff going on ….
4. Have you ever answered an online personal? If so, how did it turn out?
5. Have you ever had a good experience with online dating? If not, have you had a friend/family member have a good experience? Tell us about it!
Dude…when I was single there was no “online”. We were lucky to have phone numbers that were all numbers.
6. Have you ever had a horrible experience with online dating? If not, someone else?
I once dated Newt. Got back at him by racking up his Tiffany’s bill. Yep, That was me.
7. Back in 2004, a friend threw her husband out because she found out that he was having cyber affairs/sex with 2 women in states FAR away from them. Do you think that cybersex is actually cheating?
I don’t even know what it is and furthermore, I don’t want to know what it is.
8. Do you have any suggestions for someone as to how to stay safe using a dating service?
9. I’ve heard someone say, “There’s Match.com and then there’s everyone else.” Is this true in your experience or someone you know?
Well, someone is certainly single again….