Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
Duh…state of boredom.
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Chef Doesn’t Exist cause I’m married and don’t plan on having another wedding.
3. What’s the last thing you ate that was red?
Nothing since Red Dye #5
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
Never crossed my mind. Guess I must have one.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
Wow…I must really suck at this today.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
Correction…it’s the questions, not me.
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
Depends on whose boss.
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
I’m sure I will tonight/
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn’t have a clue?
Only at the flea market.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person. Duh Durp, I was a Psych Nurse…of course I thought someone was insane. Seriously.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
Well, I’m a female who is a bit over 40. What do you think?
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
I’d be pretty damn scared if my S.O. got pregnant and pretty shocked if I did.