Welp, the world didn’t come to an end as predicted, we still have to pay our bills, and some loon is out the around $70,000 that he spent on billboards etc trying to convince us of the end.
The best part is that we have an election to think about and this individual adding to the festivities…
“I think my problem is that I do have the fire in my belly,” “I’m so adamantly supportive of the good traditional things about America and our free enterprise system and I want to make sure that America is put back on the right track and we only do that by defeating Obama in 2012.”
Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don’t get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The “You Can’t Be Missed” Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
Calorie Free ones.
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
Hand over a wad of Bens.
33. What do the hip people think of you?
You tell me babe.
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
I got bamboozled into buying free loader #2 some clothes at TJMaxx today.
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
Recess (we actually had a smoking area in those days)
36. How many spouses would be about right?
Depends on what is going on, what needs to be going on and how much it’s costing me.
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I’ve given birth….there is no such thing as an ’embarrassing moment’.
38. Have you ever donate money to charity?
Are you some kind of charity looking for money?
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship? Porn? Are you on crack?
40. Would you ever dump the one you’re with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter? At my age? Are you on crack? Do you know what’s out there?
41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
Cannot comment. Someone may have disowned himself.
42. Would you think it’s OK to cheat on someone if they’ve already cheated on you? I’m not there…I cannot speak. Plus, you gotta define “cheating”.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
What do you think motherhood is all about?
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
Do people still hitch-hike?
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
Yeah…if I was stuck in a cave with only rats to eat.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!