Geezzz….I thought he swore off women…
Guess who’s engaged for the third time…
Paul McCartney engaged to girlfriend Nancy Shevell. They’ve been dating for four years. He is 68 and she is 51 (she looks good…).
Saturday 9: Let’s Roll
1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out?
I was the last one to find out since I’m the first one in bed. I found out the next morning when I came in from running and the amazing Robin Mead told me.
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do?
Ask her why she told someone whatever you thought she told them. Actually, my best friend’s are dogs and the only talking they do is a ton of barking and growling.
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one?
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Mae West. Why not???
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
I really don’t eat out as much since I started watching Kitchen Nightmares.
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you’ve watched regularly from the very beginning?
Since 2010? Just the snooze.
7. When is it time to just let it (‘it’ can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? Mean like weight and hair color? ppfffttt…..
8. Pimentos– in Olives? Useless decorative effect? …or something you maybe enjoy? …and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar? Why the place has garbage on the floor, why the teenager serving me isn’t wearing gloves or something on his head, and how long the place will be and has been in business is what I usually think about at a snack bar.
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can’t seem to get along with one another?
It all comes down to a thing that a certain gender may use to think with. Bottom line.