What your browser says about your intelligence…
I just read about this new survey that says something about you and your browser.
The survey by AptiQuant, a Vancouver-based Web consulting company, gave more than 100,000 participants an IQ test. Researchers monitored which browser they used to take the test.
The result? Internet Explorer users scored lower than average, while Chrome, Firefox and Safari users were slightly above average.
And users of the more obscure Camino and Opera browsers, as well as those using Explorer with Chrome Frame (a plug-in designed to let users view emerging HTML5 content), had what AptiQuaint called “exceptionally higher” IQ levels. They must be if they could figure out how to use them.
Saturday 9: I’m Not in Love
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
It’s been so long, I forgot.
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You’re current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
Good one. Past lovers.
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
I use a smart phone that evidently, uses a smart browser.
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends if ‘everyone’ is named Casey or O.J.
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they’re alive.)
Thanks Bud…um er…Samantha.
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.
Must not have been that great cause I cannot remember anything.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
Right. The last time I had an “ex” there was no internet.
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
Nothing. I don’t do that. It’s a peeve.
9. Who is someone famous that you’ve met?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend!