If only we could vote someone into office based on their S.O.
Today we ripped off a blogger named Neil Turner from the questionably titled blog Neil Turner’s Blog. Neil states “Here’s a meme I found on a friend’s private LiveJournal entry (so I can’t link it to you) – it’s a bit bizarre but it’s mostly full of questions I’ve never answered before so hopefully it’ll be interesting.” So do we. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
How dumb would I be if I stood there naked and started the water especially if the water were scorching hot or freezing cold? Think about it Einstein.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Besides my dog?
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Isn’t that illegal?
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Is this one of those stomach size questions? Yes, I can see my toes.
5. How old do people say you look?
You tell me.
6. How old do you act?
Just a second……I’ll measure it. Is there really a way to measure age by behavior? I mean, how many people actually act their age and who defines what that behavior must be?
7. What’s the last song you sang?
I have no idea.
8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
Depends on in what name you are inferring to.
9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Torture by meme.
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Wouldn’t you like to know.
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Ask Bud. ha ha ha. Crack question……Crack answer….
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
Apparently, it’s Hef…he’s still alive right?
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
We have our fair share of crazies…(mostly not on my side)
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
right. another crack infested question.
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
Yeah…the Hooterville Owls. It’s all about the horseshoes.
17. What is the most unusual?
Certainly not this question which happens to be void of a noun.
18. How do feel about the Goth people?
Goth? Like 5 years ago Goth?
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
Huh? Can you fix English? Can I fix my S.O.?
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Finally, a Bud interjected question.
I would let Sarah play sexy and show up with that thing she used to take out that innocent Moose (who was no doubt drugged to begin with anyway). All Bud needs to do is tell Sarah that the person in question wrote a book about her and her real name is Tina or Katie. EASY! Dang…did I outdo myself?