This is cool
Find out where the best places to live in your state are. They ranks according to quality of life, clean air and more. What did I find out? Just what I suspected. Life in Hooterville sucks.
Saturday 9: I Fought the Law
1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
Depends what law I guess.
2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”
Greek Yogurt. It’s my new thing.
3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
I may have bailed someone out on a bill. Why? Ask Jose.
4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
I’m a bit old to be pregnant. I already clean up my messes. I already domestically engineer others. Debt sucks. What’s out there around here ain’t worth cheating with. What’s left?
5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
6. What is something that you’ve never done that you secretly are dying to do?
7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?
That stinkin’ 20 pounds.
8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?
My boy friend in the brown uniform driving the brown truck Guess I shoulda surprised him….
9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Yuck. none. Too much oppression, diseases and short lives. Plus, no indoor plumbing or cable or a/c. Is this turning into a crack question?