Holy Cow- Check out Sponge Bob!
Saturday 9: You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
Ask 20 females this question and you’ll get one synonymous answer.
3. What place would you visit if money were no object?
The apartment building across from Bud’s so I can stalk him and see if those twins actually exist. All 200 pairs of twins.
(did you notice….I’m back…)
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself?
Be less concerned about 5:00.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up?
Nope. Probably no strict enough. I was the youngest.
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year?
These days….all my friends are old. ha ha ha
7. What was the last compliment you received?
“Mom….you’ve lost weight….
can I borrow some money?”
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t really mean it?
Ryan O’Neil about 20 or so years ago…okay maybe 30. Have you seen him lately? YIKES! So glad I stuck with Paul.
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult?
Totally…as an adult….trust me on this one…