Someone is ticked off…
1. Musings about the weather
2. Passive-aggressive comments
5. Cliched expressions of joy
Okay…so how about the other side of the coin.
How Facebook Annoys us
1. Telling us what people we may know and then accusing us of being spammers when we click to add them as a friend.
2. Messing with our security settings.
3. Messing with the things we are use to know how to do. Who has time to re-learn stuff?
4. Nagging at us to update stuff. What if we don’t want to?
5. Telling us they are cutting back on the emails and then sending us emails anyway.
What is the one thing you need to do, think, or whatever in order to have a great day?
I think humor and hugs are important. I need to get a moment of both in every day.
~ Link to a post
~ Link NOT to a giveaway.
~ Link NOT to something spammy.
~ Can link to your hop.(no, I’m not going to delete your link to your post that also contains your hop)
~If you want something else,such as your twitter account, followed, please make a separate link for it. For example “@mytwitter” for the name and a direct link to your twitter for the link.
~ Thanks for the follow! 🙂