Welcome to Monday Mayhem- the place for fun on a Monday!
Today’s Meme is about internet frustrations.
Simply answer the questions and vent.
Oh, and have fun too.
1. Is anything ever easy to do on the internet? What do you think is surprisingly easy to do online?
Just hacking into twitter accounts and sending out spam emails it seems
2. What should be the punishment for the person who invented this (captcha…btw…when is it ever that easy to read?)?
Have to do 100 of them daily forever!
3. What is your secret name for the circle or the hourglass that comes up?
The circle of death. Someone else made this up and I just use it
4. What is the worst browser and what makes it so bad?
Could be IE since IE seems to not get along well especially with Google stuff.
5. If we were to start an internet police, what law would you enact?
Internet hosts should be responsible for making things 100% hack proof!
6. For violators of your law, what should the punishment be?
Have to listen to Roseanne Barr sing for 24 hours straight and in person. With no clothes on. In the middle of a Siberian winter.
7. And, the number one internet annoyance is?
8. The most frustrating thing on the internet is?
When things don’t go as they are suppose to go.
Thanks for playing and venting 🙂