Saturday 9: Money Grabber
1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?
Ripped me off as in eating my cookie stash or inching over to my side of the closet?
2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you?
3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)?
I take an antihistamine to help me sleep, turn off the light and fall asleep to my really nice TV set.
4. Do you have a memorable “ripped clothing” moment in your life? No? How about in someone else’s? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!)
No wardrobe malfunctions or stories I can dispense about freeloaders without costing me my life that I can think of.
5. What’s changed on your blog since its inception? …a redo? …a change of pace? …or is it still business as usual?
This blog? Started on Blogger as Iamharriet.com. Moved to WP and merged into Harrietandfriends. Wow!
6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
I wasn’t much different than I am now. Domestic engineer/servant to others. I’m not sure what I’d tell myself.
7. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done?
I was once a French Twin, eloped with Brad Pitt (before Jen) and accidentally invented the margarita.
And then there was college….
8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort?
9. According to the song White Rabbit, “one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small”. If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you?
If one of those pills were my vitamin, I’d take it. I’m out of vitamins and would love a refill however, Sam’s Club decided to no longer carry my brand and when I tried something else I got horrendous hot flashes and felt nauseated. So, I went online today and found them ironically, at Walmart. And, with free shipping and the idea of not having to venture out to Walmart this weekend, I quickly snagged a couple of bottles and moved on with my life. Thanks for asking this somewhat crack-induced question.