And, because it’s October, it’s boobie month!
I have had the scare which is why it is important to me. Plus, I care about my boobies.
How to check ’em.
|1. In Front of a Mirror: Hold your arms at your sides. Look for changes in the shape of your breasts; dimpled, puckered, or scaly skin; or nipple changes or discharge. Raise your arms over your head. Look for the same things|
|2. In the Shower: Lather your breasts with soap. Raise one arm. Move the pads of your 3 middle fingers, held flat, along the collarbone, over the entire breast (the tissue around the nipple, too), and your underarm area. Use your right fingers for your left breast and your left fingers for your right breast. Check for changes, lumps, knots, etc.|
|3. Lying Down: Place a pillow under your right shoulder. Put your right hand behind your head. Move the pads of your left hand’s 3 middle fingers, held flat, along the collarbone and over the entire right breast and underarm area. Massage the colored tissue around the nipple. Squeeze the nipple gently. Check for a clear or bloody discharge. Repeat all of these steps for the left breast.|
Saturday 9: Sleeping to Dream
1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream?
No. I don’t do drugs.
2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
Nothing. I just go to sleep.
3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
People leaving lights on in my house. How that irritates me.
4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
It’s not really prolonged for me since I’ve cut way back on the caffeine.
5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
My super powers become more enhanced.
6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
Brad. He has to share me with Angelina and the others.
7. When your sleeping, do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
you’re? I don’t even get this question.
8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Writing meme questions.
9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to?
You mean like when I rode beside Abe Lincoln or when I got my brows done with Cleopatra?