Did you watch AMC?
It was a sad farewell to All My Children
I hadn’t watched for a good 15 years and decided to watch the final episode. They only thing that changed was a few of the actors got fat, bald, and/or old. Except of course, Susan Lucci.
Unfortunately, FL#1 came in during the last few minutes and all I know is that there were gun shots fired. So freaking predictable. This is probably the same reason why I quit watching 15 years ago. That and I probably ran out of VCR tapes.
Saturday 9: I Put a Spell On You
1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why?
Um…it’s a politician(s) who would magically disappear rather than debate.
2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I have no idea.
3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I’d fly 500 fighter jets over areas affected by war where people are being treated poorly, starved and imprisoned and dump ammo and food down for them.
4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to.
You’re here often enough to figure that out for yourself.
Seriously. Don’t underestimate yourself. It’s the two memes Bud pays me to do and Monday Mayhem.
9. Why do you blog?
I don’t. This is all a figment of your imagination.