This was a Happy birthday tribute to
The Hungarian physiologist and Nobel laureate discovered Vitamin C. He would later research muscle movement and developmen. To many, he is credited for his work in the Hungarian resistance during World War II and helping to save the lives of others.
Saturday 9: Tuesday Afternoon
1. Where will you be and doing this Tuesday afternoon?
After Yoga, I’ll probably go pick up some stuff and come home to laundry.
2. Do you belong to any group(s)?
3. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? (If the answer is “it depends,” on what does it depend?)
Depends on the ‘personalities’, egos, and the ability of others to actually do their jobs instead of finger pointing and moaning. Can you tell I’ve been there?
4. Is there a role you naturally put yourself while adapting when in group situations?
Sit back and observe and do my thing.
5. In business or formal situations, do you mind hugs or are you offended if it goes past a handshake? I don’t get the whole kiss on the check thing especially during flu season.
6. Do you find what we’d call “ice breakers” a playful way to build community in a lighthearted manner, or a complete and utter hell of forced fun and awkwardness? Depends on if there’s booze involved.
7. What word do you use far too frequently?
Crack as in are you on crack?
8. What word do you use not frequently enough? NO
9. What word do you use when swearing is not appropriate? huh? is there suppose to be a “that” in there? ‘fudge’ is pretty popular around these parts. What the fudge? WTF? Who the fudge? Why the fudge? Go eat some fudge? What the fudge happened to her? What the fudge are you going to do with that? Where the fudge do people get all that money? Who the fudge is reading this? Fudge..fudge…fudge. I actually really like white fudge. What kind of fudge do you like?