Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
Today’s edition is all about Labor.
Simply answer the questions and have fun.
Thanks for playing!
1. In your opinion, what does Labor Day mean to you?
The incoming fall weather.
2. How much was the minimum wage when you got your first job?
I think $2.65
3. What was your first job- as in real actual employee- job?
I worked in a woman’s clothing store. The manager had blue hair and was like 105 years old. When minimum wage went up she was nice enough to congratulate us on our raises.
4.What was the best job that you ever had?
Being a mom.
5. What was the worst job that you ever had?
Being a mom when there was a diaper explosion.
6. Describe your dream job.
Get paid big dollars to tweet once a week- like Kim Kardashian. She probably hires people to do her tweets.
7. Who has the best job ever?
Kim Kardashian’s tweeter
8. How do you usually celebrate Labor Day (or whatever holiday your location may have that is devoted to workers)?
Cleaning something out or doing some kind of chore.
Thanks for playing and have a great week!