Welcome to the coolest place online to be on a Monday.
Today’s meme is “Explain it to me”.
Answer the questions and be sure to have fun!
Explain to me why:
1. Late people in a movie theater always make noise and sit in front of me.
Just to tick me off cause they know I’m slightly vertically challenged. I use to make my kids put their feet up and kick the chairs so nobody would sit there. ha ha
2. Why people choose to walk in the street rather than use the sidewalk.
Again, just to tick me off. I love when they walk 4 people wide so you can’t even pass them.
3. Why teens in pictures on Facebook always have to hold a red cup to prove they are cool.
It’s true. You’re not cool unless there are pictures of you holding a red cup. MANY parents would be very surprised to see their kid’s Facebook pictures. I guess it serves them right for leaving town for the weekend with their kids at home and for also having a loaded liquor cabinet.
4. Why there could be nobody in line for the bathroom until you need to go.
Probably so they can pollute the bathroom and use up all of the TP.
5. Why some Walmart’s have up to 100 check out lanes
To sell more magazines and candy no doubt.
6. Why they always need re-adjusting or scratching.
For the same reason why bra straps fall.
7. Why people go 30mph in the left lane in a 45 zone.
To cause an accident when everyone has to go around them.
8. Why people in congress are getting a raise.
I’m sure if there were to even be a shut down, they’d still be getting paid.
9. Why people on bicycles think they can weave through traffic and ignore lights and stop signs.
To mess with State Farm
10. Why computers like to tell you they need to be restarted only when you are in the middle of doing something important.
Sick joke they play at the virus protection joints. They take bets on how many people actually restart.
Thanks for playing,
Have a great week!