Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
Seriously? At my age? Like I’d even notice.
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
I called the guy who just sold me a car. He got a lot of money instead. I’d go for the money too.
4. When was the last time you danced?
I never liked this question.
5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
Only when it has nothing to do with repeat questions that I don’t like.
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
Okay. How many people are going to say “I hang it”?
7. Who do you want to forget?
Mel Gibson but I hear he’s at it again.
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
All I get is junk mail these days. It’s probably coming from somewhere outsourced. I bet it’s “Peggy”
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
Maybe I wished someone….running to run or thinking about running or talking about the two…but, I would certainly not leave the phrase to two simple words.
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
My dog’s sh#% stinks! I hate having to pick it up!
11. What’s your favorite cereal?
I haven’t had cereal in years.
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
I wouldn’t even notice or care.
13. Could you live without sunlight?
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?memes
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
I don’t lie. Which, in itself, may be construed to look like a lie.
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
I skipped yoga because I was feeling kind of ill.
17. What was the last movie you bought?
Probably something for someone over the holidays last year.
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
Sailing. Mostly, because it would mean that I got out of Hooterville.
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
When my printer (HP) freaked out and wouldn’t print.
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
I almost killed that printer. Remember what happened to the fax machine in Office Space? hhhmmmmmmmmmmm……..