so many questions…. however…the most important one is this….do you ever relate to either one of these fellas?
Saturday 9: Someday We’ll Be Together
1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you’d get back together? Just with eating out at Chili’s. They started putting corn kernels in everything. Yuck. I know I’ll be back though.
2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?
Any kind of renewal that is government related. They’ve got us by the kahunas.
3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why?
Duh. Southpark. Because I’m really a 12 year old trapped in an old ladies body
4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid? I’m sure if we had cable and it had been around, I would have wanted to watch Southpark. I’m not even sure there was cable back then and I know there was no Southpark on TV.
5. Now that you’re in the “real world,” is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
Is anyone really living in the “real world”? What is the real world? I’m not sure I am living in the “real world”.
6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?
Like I’d get dressed up to earn $1.
7. Commercials … they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simple loathe.
Anything that has anything to do with debt or features someone who is no longer alive needs to get blown up (I just saw one with Dixie Carter this week). There is one commercial now that has some computer whose voice changes. They did a super bad job on this and should be fired. I can’t even tell you who did it or what it was for. As for the computer….remember the fat of the fax machine in Office Space? Believe it or not, Infinity commercials are entertaining. And there are these….
8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time.
How can you pick one? Blues Bros, Animal House, Napoleon, for starters.
9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time.
Those sappy Holiday ones. I’m a total sucka for Fred Astaire, Barbara Stanwick, Bing, Danny, and the rest of those gray skinned people from the day.
Good questions this week “Samantha”
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend!