Saturday 9: The Last DJ- Sorry- I missed doing this because of a family issue.
1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
WLS with Larry Lujack. That sure places me.
2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
A long white gown. I hated wearing it. Vegas for now on.
3. What was the best part of last weekend?
Raking leaves on a nice fall day.
4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
I never did anything wrong. Come on.
5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
Nah. I don’t play those games.
6. We’re taking you order for breakfast. What would you like?
I don’t really enjoy eating out for breakfast. Sorry.
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
I don’t go out of my way to or not to.
8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
Yes. Especially my own.
9. What’s the favorite age you’ve been, so far?
Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper’s Jungle. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 3
Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What is a quote that you love?
What goes around come around.
42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?
It’s more of something in the mind as a result of humanity.
43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?
Yell at my barking dog but, that would not have helped my headache much.
44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?nope
45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?Like a triangle? I definitely think there needs to be some kind of etiquette followed if that’s what you are asking.
46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end? I don’t thank rainbows.
47. What is something that you never want to do again?Give birth or bury a parent.
48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?When I moved to Hooterville
49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries? I don’t. I have my own mysteries to contemplate.
50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?I feel them out first.
51. Do you care about the environment?
For the most part. I’m not wacky about it.
52. What’s your motto for life?
One day at a time.
53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
Depends how you define “progress”. Some may think that there are some kinds of “progress” that beautifies the world.
54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
What’s with all the deep questions?
55. Would you like to rule a country?
and end up like Kaddafi? No thanks.
56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?
Gimme $5 and I’ll tell you what it’s purpose is.
57. Is war ever for the best?
Ask those who have waged it.
58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
I’ve never been there. I couldn’t tell you.
59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don’t believe global warming is really our fault?
Whose fault is he? ooopppsss…sorry…Bachman’s hubby told me to say that.
60. Does love conquer all?
I recently got the car of my dreams and I think my love for it can conquer all. Especially the desire to spend money since I’m now broke.
61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
Ask the people on morphine drips dying of a horrendous cancer that has spread through their body and has no cure.
62. Is world peace impossible?
We all have different definitions of peace.
63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
Ask a gay person.
64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
To answer stupid meme questions
65. Do you believe in karma?
Yes. Especially to people who ask too many intense questions before 5:00 on a Saturday.