Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
Today we are going to play how good is your memory.
Simply answer the questions to the best of your memory and have fun while answering. Woohooo!
Thanks for playing!
1. What do you remember most about your 3rd grade teacher (if it’s nothing, you are welcome to substitute any teacher you had in grades 1-5)?
I can tell you that my kindergarten teacher had the biggest butt ever. I knew because we lined up by last name which meant that I was always first in line– eye level with her butt.
2. Where did you meet your first love?
Kindergarten. He was behind the girl who was behind the biggest butt in the world.
3. What kind of car did your parents have when you were in grade school?
We had that classic blue station wagon that held all of the kids in the back seat on those wonderful family vacations. We even had the backwards seat in the trunk.
4. Who did you look up to in elementary school?
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.
Little did I know.
5. Who were the hot celebrity idols of your childhood?
David Cassidy (yep…the same one who got fired early) and Bobby Sherman .
6. What was the biggest clothing trend of your middle school years?
We wore those white painters pants. All of our jeans came from the men’s department back then.
7. Tell us something about your childhood that you just cannot figure out to this day.
What my mother did all day long while we were at school. People really only had one car in the burbs during that time.
8. What was the best birthday you ever had?
I think I’m still waiting for it. Who knows maybe it’ll be this year!
Thanks for playing and have a great week!