FYI- ENDING 10/30
- Win a one month shipment to The California Wine Club 10/30 177
- Win a $92 Vera Bradley Weekender Bag 10/30 496
Today we ripped off a blogger named Jennifer from her meme blog W.T.F. She’s taken on the challenge of hosting a meme three times a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The questions she asks are unique. She works hard at it and I asked if we might steal 20 random questions (her memes are usually 8 or 9) to both challenges our players and to promote her meme.
So we are asking you to join us starting Wednesday. We know it’s a long way to Hump Day and Jennifer’s next W.T.F. Meme on Wednesday. So if you like these questions, write a note to join us starting on this Wednesday! We have nothing to do with her meme, other than enjoying participating in it. So I was happy when she gave me her permission to promote the blog in search of players. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The W.T.F. Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love? That’s so All My Children of them to do that.
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the “five things you should know before dating a journalist.” As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
I have a 110 pound ‘protective aggressive’ pit-mix. Still wanna spend time with me?
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you’re doing it?
Clean up after Freeloaders
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
Freeloaders who make messes.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
One bedroom- MINE- with one really large closet- MINE- and one spectacular bathroom – MINE-
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
I’m not sure that any of this wonderful debaters can win the election.
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
Quit snoring or go sleep on the couch.
8. The fourth installment of the “Twilight” movie series (“Breaking Dawn Part I”) will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
Rocky Horror played at midnight back in the day. Of course, Susan Sarandon was under 100 back then (I still love her).
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw “Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle” being displayed on a road sign?
I’ve been to Lion Country Safari on many an occasion. Plus, the animals have all been accounted for.
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn’t make sense to you?
All my crushes make sense to me. Right Paul?
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
14. You’ve just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
I’d just give it away. DVD’s are a pain plus I always fall asleep anyway.
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn’t use Twitter “because I will drink in the evening and I don’t want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career.” What is something you’ve said through social media and then regretted it?
George Clooney has a pet pig.
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show “Pop-Up Video,” which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
Didn’t they over-do that one the last time? How about behind the scenes at VH1/MTV when they are brainstorming ideas and have to recycle old ones as a result because the Jersey Shore cast is quickly approaching 30 and nobody cares about basketball wives (duh- we have Atlanta Housewives for that).
17. If you stumbled across someone’s personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
Why would anyone carry a person journal out in a public place?
Why would I pick it up? Why would I read it? I’ve totally got my own problems.
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you’d never want to see on a store bookshelf? How to deal with 999.
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week… Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year? I haven’t seen any yet. Ask me next week.
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
Ask someone who hasn’t been married for 26 years (consecutively).
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
I’d love to play the WTF’s but, they’re never posted when I go looking for them. Post them the evening before and I’ll be there.